Usual steps of a deposit process
- A submitter creates a deposit and submit it. 📧
- A moderator reviews it, and possibly asks for changes, specifying what must be adapted. The moderator can also directly adapt the deposit. 📧
- If changes are requested, the submitter adapts the deposit and submits it again. 📧
- A moderator validates the deposit. 📧
- The publication becomes visible in the public interface.
📧 = Notifications
- In the above mentioned steps, notifications are sent by e-mail.
- For each deposit awaiting validation, the organisation's moderators and administrators are notified.
- The submitter is notified when changes are required and when the deposit is validated.
4 status exist
ask for changes
In the system, a "deposit" is a type of resource. When it is validated, the system creates another resource of type "document", which is visible in the public interface.